Galvin Green introduces ‘Art of Performance’ gear
2016 Part 1 collection expresses Galvin Green’s Multi-layer Concept from head-to-toe.
The new flagship jacket in the men’s range is the GORE-TEX® Shell full-zip ARROW
To meet growing demand from golfers across the world for a golfing wardrobe that delivers protection and performance in equal measure, high-flying apparel brand Galvin Green is introducing its most comprehensive collection of premium golf wear for 2016 in more fabrics, styles and colours than ever before.
The Official Team Supplier of Rainwear to Europe’s Ryder Cup team in September has once again extended its offering of award-winning waterproof jackets and trousers, pullovers, shirts, shorts, hats, gloves, socks, base layers and accessories with more than 340 premium lines in almost 100 different style options – making it arguably the largest golf clothing range of its kind, designed by golfers for golfers.
Now displayed in a digital catalogue and stocked at many of the UK’s top-ranked golf courses – including Royal County Down, Ballybunion, Royal Portrush, St. Andrews Links, Royal Dornoch, Trump Turnberry, Royal Birkdale, Kingsbarns, Royal Porthcawl and Royal Troon – the range of Multi-layer Concept garments includes:
* advanced stretch GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof jackets & trousers;
* Ventil8™ material for shirts, trousers & shorts that also offers UV protection;
* greater choice in popular GORE-WINDSTOPPER® and INSULA™ tops;
* more matching combinations of jackets & trousers in vibrant colourways;
* even lighter, more breathable Paclite® jackets & trousers for serious players;
* up to five different colour choices for men, four for women & six for juniors;
* seven new colours: Iron & Smokey Grey, Imperial & Lagoon Blue, Lipgloss Red, Lotus Pink & Mandarine;
* an impressive total of 42 entirely new garments, plus three new belts.
The new flagship jacket in the men’s range is the GORE-TEX® Shell full-zip ARROW, which comes in Stretch fabric with a mesh lining in five colour options, each featuring three different colour combinations (S-4XL). The ACTION is the latest half-zip GORE-TEX® Paclite® jacket in Stretch fabric, again in five colour choices, while the newest GORE-WINDSTOPPER® is the BRIAN full-zip jacket in Soft Shell fabric in four colours, matched with BAXTER windproof trousers.
The BUZZ is the latest block colour full-zip body warmer, while the DAYTON full-zip jacket leads the 16-strong INSULA™ range that includes half-zip and sleeveless versions. New shirts include the body-mapped MARLOW and stylish MACOY Ventil8 cool layers with anti-bacterial technology and UV protection factor 20+. Fitted and regular golf trousers come in the new NOEL and NASH Ventil8 models in up to seven colour options and more than 20 sizes.
The Beverly windstopper combines performance with good looks
The Ladies’ collection is headed by the AMBER waterproof full-zip jacket in four stunning colourways (XS-XL); with the ANYA full-zip jacket and ANNA Paclite® trousers with adjustable waist (XXS-XXL) in four matching colours; the BEVERLY and BRANDY windstoppers; a MARION golf dress in Ventil8™, plus MARGO and MELODY shirts with UPF 30+ protection (XS-XL).
* Details of the new Part 1 collection which is on sale now can be found at www.galvingreen.com.