Callaway Apparel offers exceptional range for AW 2016
Both male and female golfers are sure to be enticed by an excellent Autumn Winter 2016 Collection from Callaway Apparel, a brand at the top of its game.
Callaway Apparel launches its Autumn Winter 2016 Collection, extending the new Weather Series Programme to introduce a whole new Waterproof range that offers four-way stretch, high-performing waterproof fabrics and new designs for its Green Grass and Tour Suit collection.
The new Waterproof Range is modern in fit and style and mechanically designed using the highest quality fabrics and techniques.
The new Tour 3.0 Waterproof Range continues with the European Tour influence on both fit and design and comes with a three-year manufacturer guarantee. Now with added stretch to improve even further movement and comfort, the Waterproof Suit is made with the highest level of breathability and waterproof technology.
- A new Tour 3.0 Waterproof Jacket and Trouser
- A new Green Grass Full Zip Jacket and Trouser
- A new 1/4 Zip Playing Top
- A new Ladies Liberty Waterproof Jacket and Trouser
The Green Grass Waterproof Suit Range enjoys a design and fabric update, with the emphasis on four-way stretch. With a soft-feel fabric, Callaway designers say this Waterproof Suit offers the greatest amount of stretch on the market today while maintaining the highest level of waterproofing and breathability.
The Men’s Collection
For AW16, Callaway Apparel introduces a strong colour story resonating around Magnetic Blue and Jade Lime. There will be a tight collection of new fashion shirts that are supplemented with updated colours in the essential shirt and the launch of two new technical trousers for the Men’s Global range this Autumn Winter 2016.
Following on from the successful launch of the Thermal Jacket two years ago, Callaway releases a brand new Blocked Thermal Jacket that is set to be a favourite among the European Tour Players in 2016.
Callaway will offer a number of different Fleeces in various weights to suit all weather conditions out on the course this season; from the Light-Weight playing tops to the heavier Fleece-Lined Pull-Overs that are guaranteed to keep you warm and protected. Callaway Apparel has also now released a great new range of Puffer Jackets and Vests, which are highly technical in design and fabric.
The Ladies’ Collection
The Ladies’ range continues to grow and develop, and for AW16 the new fashion colour is Magenta which ties back against the classic Peacoat blue. The range is inspired by the traditions of the sport, using technical fabrics against classical golf designs that still remain feminine.
A capsulated range of fashion polos and knits is enhanced by Callaway’s strongest Ladies Weather Series Range.
Who wears Callaway...
Danny Willett, Marc Warren, Kristoffer Broberg (pictured above), Pablo Larrazabal, David Horsey, Thomas Bjorn, Thomas Pieters and Sebastien Gros are just a few of the golfing professionals wearing Callaway Apparel each week on the European Tour.
Why choose Callaway Apparel
Other benefits include
- Offering three European Collections – Men’s, Ladies’ and X Range
- Extensive Core / Essential Range held in stock all year round
- New colours, styles & fabics in core fashion, knitwear, bottoms
- European fit trousers and shorts in multiple leg lengths and colours
- Machine washable Italian Merino sweaters
- Latest technology & designs including four-way stretch
- Weather Series Range – Layering, Wind and Waterproofs
* Contact your local area sales manager to organise your pre-book appointment www.callawayeuropeapparel.com
- In-house embroidery
- Split deliveries available
- Dedicated customer service team
- In-store merchandising support
- Pro’s own use and staff uniform programme
- Club embroidery – additional discounts for events and teams
- Monthly medal sponsorship